Auteur Sujet: [ uchronies Games- Paris ] tournoi 35 points le dimanche 1 décembre 2013  (Lu 16693 fois)

Hors ligne Sechs

• [WTC] 2014
  • Brave
  • Devin-Plombier éclairé.
Re : [ uchronies Games- Paris ] tournoi 35 points le dimanche 1 décembre 2013
« Réponse #50 le: 06 décembre 2013 à 01:03:49 »
* La prochaine fois, je ferai un essai en tant que joueur et orga. Marre de vous voir jouer pendant que je bosse ! :P Plus sérieusement, à 16, j'ai pas grand chose à faire pendant les parties à part quelques questions de règles et d'arbitrage qui se font de plus en plus rares.

Hao, je peux prendre la relève le jour J : ).
Think hard, play fair : )

Mes figs

Hors ligne Hao

• [WTC] 2015
  • Brave
  • alias Kerk - LudoBoy
« Réponse #51 le: 06 décembre 2013 à 07:33:52 »
@Sechs : C'est sympa mais je pense sérieusement pouvoir faire les 2, surtout si les pauses sont allongées. Je ferai au moins un essai.

@Schoof : Merci d'avoir rendu ce tournoi national par votre seule présence ! Merci aussi pour la patience de ta compagne, j'espère que passer une journée entière avec 15 geeks bizarres qui poussent du plomb n'a pas été trop dur :P

J'y pense, merci à Sechs pour la clarification de la Contre Charge, ahah. On m'a truandé là dessus, ça ne se reproduira pas !
Ludothèque de Boulogne : Forum

Hors ligne Zargar

• Débutant
« Réponse #52 le: 06 décembre 2013 à 16:05:54 »
Hey guys!
Thanks for a great event, I really had a good time :)
I will provide a short recap of my games as well:

My first match-up was against Sechs and Siege stared down eVayl. I had shifted gun mages into the list specifically because I wanted to deal better with stealth shenanigans and was very glad I did. It was a great game where the balance swung wildly every turn. I killed 7 Hex Hunters on my first turn, he killed a huge amount of stuff on his next turn, then it swung back in my favour, and at this point his best option was to go for assassination because he fell too far behind on attrition (thank you hammer dwarves). Assassination failed and then I killed Vayl. Great game and fun opponent.

Next up was Cryxfactory with his Ret army and I picked Siege again. I unfortunately know very little about Ret, and didn't realize his entire list was focused on assassination. I make a placement mistake with my caster already on my first turn and pay for it with a turn 2 assassination. Well executed by Cryxfactory and a good reminder for me that I really need to get more time in front of certain factions... and stop doing stupid mistakes. A bit disappointing after having played a strong game 1.

Merco brought forward Drake McBain and I pulled out eStryker. I was happy with this matchup, as I feel eStryker has an advantage in the attrition and I wouldn't get shot off the board during the advance. We both run on our first turns and on my turn 2 I get to live The Sword Knight Dream. eStryker casts Positive charge on a Lancer which charges Merco's Nomad. Then 4-5 Sword knights with Path Finder from Runewood charge and get the Flank bonus + Charge bonus + Positive Charge bonus. THE DREAM! They 1 round the Nomad and after that the game turns into a grind fest with a lot of casualties on both sides. Merco times out in the end, where I am up 2 scneario points. It was fun :D

Last game was against PA playing eSorcha and I brought out Siege again. It was a great and very intense game, which could really have swung either way for the longest time. In the end I made a couple of mistakes though that cost me the game. I think it was a mix of "end of the day" and going on tilt due to a previous turn of very bad dice (PA had his own taste of that so it balanced out). But I think I let it affect my gameplay as these were mistakes I wouldn't normally make, so that's a great takeaway for things to improve on. As he mentioned we made a mistake on the scenario scoring, which gives me even more appetite for a rematch :)

I really had a fun day, thanks to all my opponents for making it great. Thanks to TO, Uchronies Games and the rest of the participants as well for a great ambiance and smooth tournament. See you at 50 points!