Auteur Sujet: RatCon: another American-style convention hits Europe.  (Lu 2165 fois)

Hors ligne dr_norbert

• Apprenti
RatCon: another American-style convention hits Europe.
« le: 01 juillet 2014 à 10:37:19 »
Exciting news!  RatCon (August 1-3, 2014 in Unna, Germany) is kicking off this year with a full suite of Privateer Press activities.  This convention offers everything you'd expect at an American-style convention including loads of competitive events, casual play, and hobby-related activities.  Plus it is set within a convention so there are non-Privateer Press activities available.  It's really great to see how many of these types of conventions are happening around Europe these days.

The price is a steal at €25.  I know the lead organisers as well and I have complete faith that they will be putting on a great event for everyone, so I encourage you to go.  For details about the event and the timetable, download these PDF documents:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4n87Tw0253LV2toVUJHdnljNEk/edit?usp=sharing
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4n87Tw0253LaUdaTzhST2lBSTQ/edit?usp=sharing

On the 3rd page of the main document, you'll find an email address to contact Dirk, the head organiser to answer any questions. 

--Norbert

Hors ligne GRUXXKi

• [BGT] Administrateur
  • Immortel
  • Comtois rends toi - nenni ma foi!!!
    • Doubs You Play
Re : RatCon: another American-style convention hits Europe.
« Réponse #1 le: 01 juillet 2014 à 11:05:19 »
So sad it's so fare away in Germany!

If it would have been in Saarbrücken sure I'll go! Seems a lot of fun!
Dans mon monde à moi, il n'y a que des poneys, ils mangent des arcs-en-ciel, et ils font des cacas papillons !

Doubs You Play

Hors ligne Portal

• [WTC] 2014
  • Héros
Re : RatCon: another American-style convention hits Europe.
« Réponse #2 le: 01 juillet 2014 à 12:56:24 »
August is not the perfect timing, too...